Join Hazel for an intensive run through the Edexcel IGCSE and AQA GCSE science courses.
Each day will focus on a different science, with Hazel helping you understand the key content. Hazel will provide you with the perfect answers to boost your grade, placing a strong emphasis on improving exam technique.
Hazel has helped tens of thousands of students achieve their target grades through her courses, YouTube channel and revision guides. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to attend her dedicated revision courses and go into your exams full of confidence.
A digital version of the Science with Hazel Perfect Answer Revision Guide is included for each subject day attended. Check your confirmation email for your download link.
Hazel is running two sets of courses over the Easter holidays:
- Edexcel IGCSE (9-1) – for those students determined to achieve their target grades in their Edexcel IGCSE sciences.
This course will focus on Paper 1, so is suitable for both Triple and Double Award students.
- AQA GCSE (9-1) – for those students determined to achieve their target grades in their AQA GCSE sciences.
This course will focus on Paper 1, and is aimed at Higher Tier, Triple Award (Separate Sciences) students
- Hazel Lindsey, creator of the Science with Hazel YouTube channel
- Graduate of St. John’s College, University of Cambridge (MA Cantab)
- Qualified secondary science teacher (PGCE)
- Imperial College, London
- Edexcel IGCSE (9-1): 6th – 8th April 2020
- AQA GCSE (9-1): 14th – 16th April 2020
- Registration: 09.45 – 10.00
- Course: 10.00 – 16.30
- Includes a short mock exam to check progress
- Students will have an hour for lunch and short breaks in the morning and afternoon (Lunch not provided)