Conditions & Regulations of Acceptance
Parents/Guardians and attending students are reminded that the following Terms and Conditions apply and will be strictly adhered to.
By agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions, you hereby release and agree to hold harmless Science with Hazel Ltd and all associated Course Leaders from any claims arising out of your son’s/daughter’s participation in the course(s). By agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions you declare that you have read, understood and accept all of the statements recited above and accept full responsibility as described.
- A full, non-refundable payment of £95.00 per class is required at point of purchase in order to secure a place on the desired revision course(s).
- Classes are non-transferrable. There will be no refund for non-attendance on the day.
- Science with Hazel Ltd reserves the right to cancel any course if under subscribed (minimum of 15 students). In such circumstances the student will be entitled to obtain a full refund of fees paid. Under no other circumstances will fees be refunded.
- Science with Hazel Ltd reserves the right to request the withdrawal of a student for any behaviour which might be considered detrimental to the smooth running of the course, or which might interfere with the studies of other students. Any refund of fees will be at the sole discretion of the Host.
- Parents or guardians will accept full liability for any damage to property caused by malice or neglect, or any accident, injury, loss, or damages to the student, as well as to other individuals or property which may result from the student’s participation in the course. The Attendee agrees to pay on demand the cost of repairing or making good any loss or damage (fair wear and tear excepted) caused to the venue.
- Science with Hazel Ltd may take photographs throughout the course for use as promotional material. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions herein, you consent to the attendee’s image being used for this purpose only.
- Science with Hazel Ltd will not be liable for loss or damage to personal property.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the premises until the end of the course.
- Should Hazel be unable to run the courses for medical or personal reasons, the courses will be run by Martin Bailey, co-founder of Science with Hazel, professional tutor and Natural Sciences graduate from Trinity College, University of Cambridge.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed in any part of the premises. Failure to abide by the Host’s or the Venue’s Rules will result in immediate expulsion from the course.
- No refund will be provided for any Perfect Answer Revision Guide from Science with Hazel Ltd that has been purchased prior to booking a place on the Easter Revision Courses.
Science with Hazel is the trading name of Science with Hazel Ltd. Registered in England. Company No: 11358845.
Registered office: 26 Wood Street, London, E17 3RD