Gaining admission to either Oxford or Cambridge University is one of the world’s most competitive processes.
In order to secure an offer from either of these illustrious establishments, students need to be prepared to display their academic potential beyond achieving the required exam results.
To help provide students with the best possible platform for securing a place at their desired destination, we offer a bespoke Oxbridge consultation service.
Devised by Cambridge alumni and professional tutors Hazel Lindsey (MA Cantab, St. John’s College) and Martin Bailey (MA Cantab, Trinity College), our world-class team of Oxbridge graduates can provide expert advice and personalised preparation services, including:
- Helping you to decide whether Oxford or Cambridge is the right University for you
- Advice on choosing the right course to suit your academic ambitions
- Matching you with the right college, based on both your subject choice and personality
- Guidance on structuring and writing your personal statement
- Suggestions for possible work experience to support your application
- Ensuring you are aware of and meet all deadlines for additional tests (e.g. STEP, BMAT, TSA, ELAT, HAT, PAT etc.)
- Providing a pre-interview reading list of suitable materials
- Interview preparation, including practice interviews conducted by an Oxbridge alumnus
- Detailed feedback on mock interview performance
- Admissions test preparation
If you would like to discuss how we can be of further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange an initial conversation with one of our Oxbridge alumnus advisors. Here we will work together to discern the student’s needs and devise a suitable plan to maximise their chance of success.